CFPB Bulk Publications
Order FREE Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Publications.
The mission of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is to make markets for consumer financial products and services work for consumers by making rules more effective, by consistently and fairly enforcing those rules, and by empowering consumers to take more control over their economic lives.
You may download publications by clicking on each title. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the publications and is available for download at:http://get.adobe.com/reader
In most cases, you may order up to 200 free copies of each publication. All publications are free from the CFPB. If you need larger quantities, contact email@example.com
For single copies or small quantities, place your order for pueblo.gpo.gov.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
We may link to websites that provide useful, timely, citizen-centered government information and publications consistent with our linking policy.
Links to Government Websites
This site links to publicly available websites that are government-owned or government sponsored, unless directed not to by the agency that owns the site. Acceptable federal government-owned or government-sponsored website domains include .gov, .mil and .fed.us.
This site also links to: quasi-government agencies and websites created by public sector/private sector partnerships; state and local government sites (e.g., www.maryland.gov); and some government-sponsored websites that end in .com, .org, or .net (e.g., www.usps.com for the U.S. Postal Service and www.ncfy.com/clear.htm for the National Clearinghouses and Resource Centers on Families and Youth).
Links to Non-Government Websites
This site also links to websites that are not government-owned or government-sponsored if these websites provide government information and/or publications in a way that is not available on an official government website. We provide these non-government websites as a public service only.
The U.S. government, including U.S. GPO Pueblo Distribution Center, neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the external organizations, services, advice, or products included in these website links. Furthermore, the U.S. government neither controls nor guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in non-government website links. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement for more information on this topic.)
We will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias, discrimination, specific religious views, or social agendas. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with our mission or policies.
The information posted on this website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving our site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website.
- U.S. GPO Pueblo Distribution Center and CFPB do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- U.S. GPO Pueblo Distribution Center and CFPB do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and do not endorse the views expressed or products offered therein.
- U.S. GPO Pueblo Distribution Center and CFPB cannot authorize the use of copyrighted, trademarked, and service-marked materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- U.S. GPO Pueblo Distribution Center and CFPB are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- U.S. GPO Pueblo Distribution Center and CFPB do not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Privacy and Security
Check the Privacy and Security Notice for more information about CFPB Privacy and Security policies.