Website Policies and Notices
http://pueblo.gpo.gov/Publicationspolicies on endorsement, accessibility, linking, privacy, and security.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the Pueblo.GPO.gov website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Pueblo.GPO.gov provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an external website, they are leaving the Pueblo.GPO.gov site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website.
- The Government Publishing Office (GPO) and Pueblo.GPO.gov do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The Government Publishing Office (GPO) and Pueblo.GPO.gov do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and do not endorse the views expressed or products offered therein.
- The Government Publishing Office (GPO) and Pueblo.GPO.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted, trademarked, and service marked materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- The Government Publishing Office (GPO) and Pueblo.GPO.gov are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- The Government Publishing Office (GPO) and Pueblo.GPO.gov do not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Pueblo.GPO.gov Accessibility Policy
Pueblo.GPO.gov is committed to providing access to all individuals - with or without disabilities - seeking information on Pueblo.GPO.gov. To provide this information, we've built Pueblo.GPO.gov to comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (as amended). Section 508 requires that all individuals with disabilities (whether federal employees or members of the general public) have access to and use of information and data, comparable to that provided to individuals without disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on us.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, eye tracking device, voice recognition software, etc.) and have difficulty accessing information on Pueblo.GPO.gov, please contact us and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. We'll contact you and attempt to provide the information you're seeking.
Will Your Computer Work with Pueblo.GPO.gov?
We at Pueblo.GPO.gov are dedicated to providing a quality service for our visitors. We support the operating systems and tools used by the majority of visitors to our site.
We've tested Pueblo.GPO.gov on a wide variety of systems and tools, and it works best with:
- Windows: 2000, XP, Vista, and 7: Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 6.0 and higher; Firefox, version 3.0 and higher; Opera, version 9.0 and higher
- Macintosh: Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard: Apple Safari, version 3.0 and higher; Firefox, version 3.0 and higher; Opera, version 10.0 and higher
- Linux: Fedora Core 4: Konqueror, version 3.0.5 and higher; Firefox, version 3.0
Some visitors might have trouble accessing Pueblo.GPO.gov using other Internet browsers, operating systems, and devices, such as hand held computers, cell phones, and personal digital assistants.
To upgrade your web browser to a later version, please visit one of the sites below and download the appropriate software for your hardware platform:
Pueblo.GPO.gov Linking Policy
Pueblo.GPO.gov links to websites that provide useful, timely, citizen-centered government information and services consistent with our linking policy.
Free Commercial Downloads
We provide links to free software you'll need to view some government documents, such as those in Portable Document Format (PDF), and instructions on how to use audio and visual files.
Privacy and Security on Pueblo.GPO.gov
View our Privacy and Security policy to see how Pueblo.GPO.gov handles technical information when you visit our website.