Free Publications for Libraries
Order free financial education materials you can share with patrons or use in your presentations.
The mission of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is to make markets for consumer financial products and services work for consumers by making rules more effective, by consistently and fairly enforcing those rules, and by empowering consumers to take more control over their economic lives.
All publications are free from the CFPB and other government agencies.
In most cases, you may order up to 1,000 free copies of each publication. If you need larger quantities, contact email@example.com
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
The Awareness Month FinEd Pubs Kit category contains publications grouped by topics. Choose any of the topics listed below to narrow your search for a specific publication.
Awareness Month FinEd Pubs Kit Topics
- A- January EITC & Tax ID Theft Kit
- B- February America Saves Week Kit
- C- March Natl Consumer Protection Week Kit
- D- April Natl Financial Capability Month Kit
- E- May Natl Older Americans Month Kit
- F- June Natl Homeownership Month Kit
- G- July Military Consumer Month Kit
- H- August College Students & Young Consumers Kit
- I- September Natl Preparedness Month Kit
- J- October Natl Info Literacy Month Kit
- K- November Family Caregivers Month Kit
- L- December Credit, Reports & Scores Kit
- M- Event Calendar
|View All Publications in the Awareness Month FinEd Pubs Kit Category|