Team Nutrition print materials are available only to schools and child care centers that participate in the Federal Child Nutrition Programs. All others are welcome to download our materials from our Website at teamnutrition.usda.gov. If you cannot find an item on this order form, it is temporarily out of stock. Please check back often for its availability.
To inquire about bulk orders please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the Nutrition Facts Label in the CACFP
This four-page training worksheet shows how to use the Nutrition Facts label in the CACFP. Available in packs of 25 copies.
Serving Vegetables in the CACFP
This four-page training worksheet shows how to serve vegetables as part of a reimbursable meal in the CACFP. Available in packs of 25 copies.
Is My Recipe Whole Grain-Rich in the CACFP?
This four-page training worksheet shows how to check if your recipe is whole grain-rich in the CACFP. Available in packs of 25 copies.
Breakfast Around the World
This informational text for 6th graders is part of Fueling My Healthy Life lesson. Each item includes 35 booklets.
|MyPlate Guide to School Breakfast|
- Using Ounce Equivalents for Grains in the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- El uso de onzas equivalentes para granos en el Programa de Alimentos para el Cuidado de Niños y Adultos
- Using Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Food Lists To Identify Grains for the CACFP
- How to Spot Whole Grain-Rich Foods for the CACFP
- Calculating Sugar Limits for Breakfast Cereals in the CACFP