Team Nutrition print materials are available only to schools and child care centers that participate in the Federal Child Nutrition Programs. All others are welcome to download our materials from our Website at teamnutrition.usda.gov. If you cannot find an item on this order form, it is temporarily out of stock. Please check back often for its availability.
To inquire about bulk orders please send an email to [email protected]
OVS Materials for School Breakfast
Order 36 x 24 posters explaining how to select a reimbursable breakfast under OVS for elementary school and middle/high school students Also, order this tip sheet for school professionals.
Dig In! Poster Set
Order this set of six posters featuring fruits and vegetables. Horizontal posters are 24" x 36". Vertical posters are 36" x 24"
Living in the Land of Added Sugars
In this lesson students explore their eating patterns and ways to choose nutritious foods and drink low in added sugars, sodium, and saturated fat. Each item includes 35 booklets.
|MyPlate for Kids: Make Half Your Plate Fruits & Vegetables (currently featured)
|Serving Up MyPlate Kit: A Yummy Curriculum
- Breastfed Babies Welcome Here! Poster and Sticker Set in English and Spanish
- Breastfed Babies Welcome Here! Mother's Guide in English and Spanish
- Nibbles for Health: Nutrition Newsletters for Parents of Young Children in English and Spanish
- Summer Poster Set and Placemat in English and Spanish
- Using Ounce Equivalents for Grains in the CACFP in English and Spanish