Team Nutrition print materials are available only to schools and child care centers that participate in the Federal Child Nutrition Programs. All others are welcome to download our materials from our Website at teamnutrition.usda.gov. If you cannot find an item on this order form, it is temporarily out of stock. Please check back often for its availability.
To inquire about bulk orders please send an email to [email protected]
24" x 34" posters explaining how to select a reimbursable meal under OVS for middle school and high school students.
Healthy Choices Decal Sets
Colorful decals to promote healthy choices at school meals. Each set includes 5 different 6" decals. Choose from Discover New Foods Decals for elementary or Fueling My Healthy Life Decals for middle and high school students.
Living in the Land of Added Sugars
In this lesson students explore their eating patterns and ways to choose nutritious foods and drink low in added sugars, sodium, and saturated fat. Each item includes 35 booklets.
|MyPlate for Kids: Make Half Your Plate Fruits & Vegetables (currently featured)||Serving Up MyPlate Kit: A Yummy Curriculum|
- Identifying Whole Grain-Rich Foods for the CACFP Using the Ingredient List in English and Spanish
- Is My Recipe Whole Grain-Rich in the CACFP? in English and Spanish
- How to Spot Whole Grain-Rich Foods for the CACFP in English and Spanish
- Grow It, Try It, Like It! For Child Care Centers and Child Care Homes
- Healthy Celebrations, Lasting Memories in English and Spanish