Team Nutrition print materials are available only to schools and child care centers that participate in the Federal Child Nutrition Programs. All others are welcome to download our materials from our Website at teamnutrition.usda.gov. If you cannot find an item on this order form, it is temporarily out of stock. Please check back often for its availability.
To inquire about bulk orders please send an email to [email protected]
Dig In! Poster Set
A set of six posters featuring fruits and vegetables. Horizontal posters are 24" x 36". Vertical posters are 36" x 24".
MyPlate Guide To School Lunch
This infographic for families highlights how school lunch helps kids get the nutrition they need to learn, grow, and be healthy. Each item includes 25 guides.
OVS Lunch Posters
24" X 36" Poster that explaining how to select a reimbursable meal under OVS for students.
Guide to Professional Standards for School Nutrition Programs
This guide outlines the USDA Professional Standards requirements for state and local school nutrition program professionals who manage and operate the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP). The print version of this guide includes 24 sticker pages of Professional Standards training reward badges.
Order this item!
|Healthier Middle Schools: Every Food Service Manager Can Help|
- Calculating Ounce Equivalents of Grains in the CACFP English and Spanish
- Offering Water in the CACFP in English and Spanish
- Serving Meat and Meat Alternates at Lunch and Super in CACFP in English and Spanish
- Identifying Whole Grain-Rich Foods For the CACFP in English and Spanish
- Serving Adults Participants in the CACFP in English and Spanish